The VXB16 is a bunk trailer ideal for RIB's and boats with a max load capacity of 1200kg.
Our bunk trailers can easily be added to with a central set of height adjustable keel rollers, please see our accessories for further details.
All our trailers are hot dipped galvanized to marine standard. They come with type approval, meaning that the trailer can be used across Europe with the legislation that is in place at point of sale. We pride ourselves in developing trailers that last a long time with mechanically welded and assembled chassis, and have options fitted to make ease of use: -
- Clutch winch ensuring people don’t damage their fingers when altering the ratchet.
- Robust telescopic detachable lighting board made from galvanized pressed steel.
- Steering handle on winch post to help when maneuvering the trailer by hand.
- Easy to replace jockey wheel.
- Fully adjustable axle to help with balancing loads.
- Moveable cross beams to ensure maximum support for your boat.
- Height and width adjustable rollers to match the shape of your hull.
- Sealed ALKO bearings
- Long Life brake cable from ALKO
All our trailers can have a number of options to further help if you require them, please see options list below the trailer you are interested in for further details.
A fully guided virtual walk around of this trailer can be arranged if required, please contact us for further details.
- 7 Pin To 13 Pin Adapter. £9.95
- Spare Wheel. £135.95
- Spare Wheel Holder. £45.95
- Spare Wheel Cover. (Protect Against UV) £12.95
- Wheel Covers. (Protect Against UV) £12.95 each
- Electric Remote Control Winch With Battery Box. £849.95
- Walk Board. £159.95
- Anti-Snake Hitch. £249.95
- Hitch Lock. £19.95
- Wheel Lock. £24.95
- Foot Step. £19.95
- Rinse Kit For Brakes. £149.95
- Adjustable Prop Stands With Rollers. £169.95
VXB16 Bunk Trailer (GVW - 1600kg)
Model - VXB16
Load Capacity: 1200kg
Overall Length of Trailer: 6.18m
Bow Snubber to Rear of Trailer: 5.55m
Width of Trailer: 2.17m
Lighting Board Arm Max Length: 1.95m
Wheels: 185 R14C